On Thursday 2 July, St Oswald’s opened its doors for private prayer and the church remains open at the following times:
Monday – Friday, 10am – 1pm.
On Sunday 2 August, we had our first service, gathered as a congregation. Midweek services at St Oswald’s and in Girvan remain suspended, but we continue to meet on Sundays at 11.15am.
Please note that some measures are in place for the safety of all at church:
- Face coverings are mandatory for those in church with some exceptions:
- clergy or service leaders if they can maintain 2m distance during the service;
- some service volunteers such as readers while they are at the lectern and can maintain 2m distance;
- children under 5 years of age;
- those with a health condition or disability that would make wearing a face covering inappropriate.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the building.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2m (6 feet) away from others wherever possible. Some pews and chairs will be cordoned off.