St Oswald’s was established in 1847 as a mission of Holy Trinity Ayr, and today we join with Holy Trinity in forming the South Ayrshire Team of Episcopalian churches.
St Oswald’s church is situated on Cargill Road, on the north side of the railway line, close to the town’s railway station and bus stops.
Click here for map
Team Rector – The Rev. Andrew Baldock