The Study Group meets for most of the year on Thursdays following the 10 am Service of Holy Communion. Most people attend the 10 am Holy Communion and stay on for the study group but if you can not make it to the service you can come for about 10.30.
Each session begins with tea and coffee and is a great opportunity to get to know others and learn together in a supportive environment.
- March – April 2017: Lent Course, guided by Paula Gooder’s book ‘The Joy of the Gospel’.
- May – June 2017: Study of significant women in the Bible.
- September – November 2017: Meditation and mindfulness and a study of Church history.
- January 2018: Course on the Eucharist.
- February & March 2018: Lent Course, guided by Paula Gooder’s book, ‘Lentwise: Spiritual essentials for real life’